Sunday, February 12, 2006

Law Revue 2006

This year's Law Revue was a huge success. Unfortunately video footage would be much better at conveying the hallarity of this event. But photos will have to do. For those that aren't satisfied, the Law Revue 2006 DVD will be coming soon and it will not only relive the magic, but will also feature Directors' Commentary, Behind the scenes Photos, and more!!

Other than that, well, we had the Extreme Makeover: Curits Building Edition - something that would be highly appreciated in reality. Bram Stoker's Draculawyer did justice to the perception of a lawyer as a bloodsucking sleezebag. A message from the law firm of Brim, Stone and Finkelstein had a really adorable devil in its ad.

Other highlights included the Articling Game, Interprative Dance of SCC Decisions, A Reasonable Person of Oz rendition (with singing and musical dance numbers). Get the Fung Out of My Face was a step forward in the technological advancements of the Law Revue incorporating pre-filmed video footage. Moot Idol featuring the highly questionable Polish Sausage, ESPN's Wid eWorld of Jurisprudence, I Am a Law Student and finally "El Amor Prohibido Legalmente" (The Love that Could Not Legally Be) In Spanish with Legalese Translations.

Sure worth coming out. And if you have missed it... well... too bad
Enjoy the pics.


Kasia

2 comments:

Lawyerlike said...

I can assure you the DVD will be very worth buying. I'm putting it together this week, and I've got plenty of other footage that'll go onto the bonus stuff - including other professors who were cut from the final Fung segment.

Plus, it'll be cheap too.

;)

Kasia Koltunska said...

Well I wouldn't since I'll just watch Liz's copy. But I'm sure it will be great and I think I did a good enough job advertising for you guys.