Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DISCLAIMER

Well - there isn't really one. As I've already stated in the past years - I post absolutely anything (but maintain the right to censor some). Don't complain to me that you look bad in a picture, or that you've wrinkled your nose, or that you have a bad hair-day, or that the picture is just miserable, inopportune or simply embarassing. If you point it out to me then I'll probably just end up zooming in on whatever you didn't want to be shown and point Lord Dennings big red finger to it.

Whatever is embarassing now tends to be entertaining later - so just take it in your stride, laugh at it, and wear a hat to hide behind on the next day in school.

So enjoy and feel free to scroll through past year's photos as well!


Oh, and I pretty much guarantee that at one point or another you will find yourself on this website (unless you avoid all law school functions altogether - and I woudln't advise that), especially with my affinity to portrait shots.



Kasia

No comments: