Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Boat Cruise!!!

Well. It definitively was a fun night out. A number of disclaimers though:
1. My camera batteries were dying - I completely forgot to recharge them and had to keep on switching between the two sets I had while someone tried to warm up the other one to make it work for a few more shots. Therefore - I'm sorry there aren't any more incriminating shots. I did what I could.

2. I post what I shoot! No pitty being taken here. Makes the whole thing of taking photos so much more fun. Sorry if there are incriminating shots out there or not the most flatering one. It's also easier to post the shots when you don't know the people. But honestly, I really can't resist a truly embarassing shot.

So please enjoy. If anyone has any more shots that they'd like posted let me know.


Kasia

No comments: